Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This time of the Year

This time of the year I always get antsy.
I love to travel and I start wanting to go places new, and experience new things.
I don't think that is going to happen for a while, so besides putting my energy into my crafting I start wanting to do different things either to myself or my house.
I still haven't unpacked everything since moving.
Since I just had surgery it's going to be at least a month before I can start on that again..
So, here I am wondering WHAT can I do new or different
Well,of course! I need a new hairstyle.
Seems like I've had this same style for a few years now.
I have been wanting to grow my hair long and try something different that way.. But, it seems every hair dresser I go to,and I tell them each time.."Don't cut any length from my hair". I don't know what it is,but they can't seem to do that. I like the one I go to now, but she does the same thing.
She will tell me she is only going to cut the dead ends off. I don't think I have 2-3" of dead ends.
I guess the long hair idea is out.
I have been looking online at different hairstyles. I love the really short look ON OTHERS, but I don't think I have the face shape for that.
So,here are some of the hairstyles I found while "browsing".
What kind of hair style do you have, or like?
Are you happy with yours or would you like to try something new also.. Take a look at these..
I think this is Super Cute!

This almost looks like mine now except a little shorter

I wish I could pull this hair style off

                                           This is cute also,but  I feel this might be for a younger lady
                                                      This is what I would really like
                                             Gorgeous but can you imagine taking care of that?
                           With this one I wouldn't need a collar on my jacket each Winter Ha Ha
  
This is what mine almost looks like every morning now!
                                     I guess If I wanted to look like the Statue of Liberty?
          This one just totally confuses me LOL

  So, which one's do you like?

13 comments:

  1. Omg, I like 3 and 4. If I were younger than that last one is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I wish I could pull of the last one :p Luv the punk look but was never brave enough and now I just feel too old. About as edgy as I get these days is coloring my ends purple.

    Maybe I should go for the puff ball mullet look, I hate collers and scarves in the winter so it would be perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first photo. When I got married almost 4 years ago I cut 8 inches off right before the wedding. I have naturally curly hair and had it cut into a bob and straightened it everyday. It was cute but now I am trying to grow it out and see if the curl will come back more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny. I like 2 and 3. The collar one is so funny.

    Thanks for making us laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first and second photos. Wish I could have long hair, too, but it's not going to happen. My short hair is here to stay ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last few are hysterical. LOL Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love short hair, but my hubby says I'm not going to be happy one way or the other, so he might as well be happy. So I have long hair. Oh to have a professional take care of it each morning. The grays certainly aren't helping. I love the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah hairstyles. It's always hard to figure out what we want, isn't it? I finally found an awesome stylist a little while back, and whenever I go, I just tell her to do what she wants. She always manages to come up with something that flatters and looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL - the last ones are hilarious! I have long hair, and like it that way, but it takes time to tame it every now and then. I hope you find something you like. My suggestion is to tell the hairdresser exactly what you want. I had shorter hair a few years back and was trying to grow it out. But was never able to because the hair dresser would chop off too much. Once I clarified with her my gal, she started cutting it differently so that it would grow out. Now I have beautiful long hair and Im super happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the extreme cuts! My hair is so thick and curly, it has to be a certain length or it turns into a brick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny post! For you I like 2 and 3, none of these would look good on me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm the wrong person to ask. I have a Samson complex!

    ReplyDelete