Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I am on a team on Etsy called Promotional Frenzy. The name says it all. All the members in this team are wonderful artist, and everyone goes out of their way to promote not only their crafts, but others on the team.
I don't think I've ever been in anything like this, but I haven't been selling online very long.
I still don't think of all the teams on Etsy, any of them can compare to this team.
I don't leave comments much, but I read what others are writing back and forth to each other.
They really do care about other team members, and are happy when they are successful and get a sale. I love reading and I guess I should comment more, because they really don't know I am there, unless I post in the team activity of the day.
I just want to post a few pictures of my favorite artist on here. There are so many that are talented, and their is no way I can put all their pictures up, but here are a few.
When you get time go to their stores and look at all the wonderful things you can find there.
                                                                 Mtbaldyglassworks

                                                     Peelirohini

                                                         SewingGranny
                                                           JNPVintageJewelry
                                                          JQJewelryDesigns

9 comments:

  1. Great blog! You picked out some of my favorite pieces too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog Gina! Go PFT and love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I love PFT too, though I often have to fight to not spend all of my profits in team members' shops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice items, some of my favs from PFT as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for helping to promote so many talented artists and fellow teammies! I hope you'll chime in the threads more often so we can all get to know you better too! *ΓΌ*

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are part of a great team! Glad you are part of it :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...what a completely lovely blog post. The team really is filled with the most fantastic (and giving) artists.

    ReplyDelete